Let’s begin the Tutorials.
What is Primary Email Address?It is nothing but registering of blogger domain with specific email address or login of blogger account with email address to create blog is know as Primary email address. This address can’t be changed.
How to change Primary email address with new email address?If webmasters really wants to replace their primary email address with new email address without losing posts and comments on blogger blog then follow these below procedure.
If you’ve created new email ID to replace with primary email ID or else create blog related new email ID
- Sign into your blogger account with your older email ID
- Click on “Settings” link tab
- In Settings > select “permissions” link tab
- Click on “Add author” button and type your new email ID in the box provided
- Now, Click on Invite
- After clicking on “Invite” button you’ll receive a link to your new email ID for confirmation.
- Now go to your blogger account and in Settings tab > permissions > Click on Grant admin privileges.
- After successful adding your new email ID will be displayed in the admin tab.
- Now you can remove your older email ID by simply clicking on the remove button or else keep it and use both email IDs for administering your blog.