There are many ways to show up partner website content or website page using certain HTML codes without using script codes on your blog/website.
These IFRAMES are built with HTML support code and to some extent it is very useful particularly attract visitors to gain traffic to newly launched website or blog.
Here in this article user don’t need to work hard for adding IFRAME code on your blog, by following simple step easily can install.
Advantages of IFRAMES
- Get more visitors or wide range publicity using code for new blog/website
- Use code alternative to banner ads instead of image ads works perfectly
- If you’ve good traffic and subscribers then your newly launched website will equally gain visitors
- Easily compatible for both Wordpress and Blogger blogs
Using more IFRAMES HTML code can slow down blog loading time
Sign into your blogger account
Select ‘Layout’ from Blogger Dashboard drop down menu
Copy below HTML code and paste
<iframe src=http://www.blogtariff.com width="300" height="300" scrolling="auto" frameborder="1">
><p>Your browser does not support iframes.</p></iframe>
- Replace www.blogtariff.com with your blog link or URL
- Adjust IFRAME width and height according to your requirement or blog layout
After successful replacing URL or values, now ‘Save’ widget and Template to preview your experiment.
That’s it you’ve done.
If you really enjoyed with our article don’t forget to subscribe to us and lodge your feedback using our comment box.